Friday, April 2, 2010

See? Empty!

I got Kaylee a Donald Duck PEZ dispenser for her birthday, and her grandmother gave her a lamb one in an (early) Easter basket. Yesterday I put 1/2 of a candy packet (maybe 5-6 little candies) in one and she had fun pulling them out and eating them. I told her she could have the rest after Jamie got home from work so she could show him how she ate them. As soon as he walked in, she starting asking for more candies (kid's got a good memory). So I put the rest of the pack in, she ate it all then wanted more. I said, "you ate the whole pack!" She came over and looked at me with pleading eyes, handed me the dispenser and said, "just one more time, Mommy. Just one more." I told her she ate it all and the candies were all in her belly. She pulled up her shirt, looked at her belly, looked at us and said, "No it's not! See? Empty!" We were cracking up. (She did not get any more candies, but we did start a tickle fight instead. :) )

No comments: