Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy birthday to Mommy

Kaylee was happy I had a birthday. 1-she got to sing Happy Birthday all day (not that she doesn't do that a lot anyway, but she had a reason today), 2-she got to open my birthday cards and 3-she got a cupcake! (I didn't make them; a friend brought some by for us.) She ate 3 servings of Memaw's green beans and a bowl of spaghetti for dinner, but asked about her cupcake in between just about every bite. :) The pink frosting dye might take a few days to wear off her skin; she even had pink teeth...AFTER we brushed them!! Maybe she'll have sweet dreams tonight!

She thought it was funny that we could take a picture of ourselves with the camera timer, so we had to take a few shots (I think we took 5, she's cutest in these 2).

2 comments:

Diedre said...

Cute pictures! Happy Birthday Julie!

I'm bummed that I'm going to be out of town for work on my birthday, but I'll celebrate with Elena when I come home.

Stephanie said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a great birthday. It would've been cute if you & Kaylee both had pink faces & teeth. Ha, ha! ;)