Friday, April 16, 2010

New Classes

Kaylee and I signed up for some Mommy & Me classes offered through our county Parks & Rec department. We're taking a gymnastics class and an art class; both started this week. We're taking gymnastics with a couple of neighbors - Caroline & Lane are in the first photo with Kaylee (I didn't get any photos during class, maybe next week!).


We're taking art with another friend - you can see Kaylee's and Tyler's masterpieces below! The kids colored with markers as we all waited for everyone to arrive, then made "circle bunny" paintings. Kaylee really enjoyed it - I think we'll have to sign up for another art class when this one's over (it's only a 4 week class).


After art class, Kaylee was walking in the grass (freshly watered) and I was talking to Sherri (Tyler's mom). Kaylee walked up to me, pointed to some mud and said, "what happened?" I looked over and said it was muddy because it had been watered and there was some dirt that got wet. She then said, "I get stuck in mud!" and I noticed that her feet were covered in mud! I wiped some off before I thought to take a photo - here's what it looked like after a couple wipes. She got to ride home barefoot and I rinsed the shoes when we got home. All is well. :)

No comments: