Wednesday, April 28, 2010

bows, bows, bows

Kaylee's becoming quite the accessory queen...she has so many bows (and counting, as I've been making some for her lately). I saw various bow holders around and when I ordered a custom one that came in very shoddily made (should have gone with your lady, Lisa!), I decided if you want something done right sometimes you have to do it yourself. So I made one for her and it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself! I finished it last night and hung it this morning; good thing I put two ribbons on it, as one would have been completely filled already!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have to add a center ribbon if she keeps collecting! Really cute!

Kaylee's Gramma

Stephanie said...

Julie, that looks awesome! You could totally make those and sell them on Etsy or Ebay.

lisanmike said...

Julie - I agree this looks awesome! Much better than most on etsy. Hmmm a side business???