Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Earrings & favorite dress

Here's Kaylee wearing Mrs. Potato Head's earrings:


This morning she said she wanted to wear a dress. She initially pointed to the yellow bee one and said, "wear dress from Elena!" but then saw this polka dot one and said, "wear dot dress!" I think it's her favorite dress as she requests it often, but I also think today will be the last time she wears it! The neck hole is a bit tight and it was tough getting her arms through it (the little black band around the waist is not stretchy). I'll have to hide it after washing because she'll be very upset if it's in her closet and she can't wear it!!

1 comment:

Diedre said...

She looks so cute! I love those curls.

Elena has a favorite outfit (skirt and top) right now too. She wore it all weekend, and would have worn it again yesterday if I hadn't shown her how dirty it was and took it away to wash it.

I've had to sneak stuff out of the laundry too that she's outgrown. I'm sure I'll have to do that with her current favorite, if it doesn't disintegrate first!