Friday, October 23, 2009

Foray into Photography

As I've mentioned, Kaylee loves to get my sunglasses and pose for photos. Yesterday was no different - she takes them, puts them on and says, "more Kaylee cheese!" Then stands around saying cheese for me to take her photo. I did that again yesterday, then took the sunglasses back and she said, "Mommy cheese." So here are the photos of her in the sunglasses, then the ones she took of me (among various other things). She thought it was a riot. :)





2 comments:

Diedre said...

Digital cameras are such a blessing aren't they? I've deleted a ton of wall/ceiling/sky photos over the last two weeks. Kaylee did pretty well - she actually got you in the frame!

Julie said...

I was having to lean way down to try to get myself into her shots, so I had her sit on a chair while I sat on the floor. She did do pretty well! Of course when I told her to hold it up higher, she took the shot of the ceiling... :)