Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mama & Dada are home & 2 new cousins!

After a whirlwind trip to Spain, Jamie and I have returned. We left Thursday, arrived in Barcelona at 9am Friday (3am Atlanta time, yaaaawwn...) and arrived back home at 3:45pm on Tuesday, just in time to get Kaylee up from her nap. She was very happy to see us, as we were her!!!


By the Arc de Triomf in Barcelona







Kaylee stayed at home while we were away. Grampa and Gramma (my parents) stayed with her for a few days, then Grandma Barb took over until we got home. Kaylee had a great time with all of them, and I'm pretty sure they all enjoyed her just as much. :) Grampa took some pictures, since we were unavailable to do so. Here are a few...













In other news, Kaylee has 2 new cousins!

My brother Michael's baby girl Lillian was born yesterday while Jamie and I were on our return flight. We haven't been able to visit them yet, but hopefully can find some time this weekend or shortly thereafter.


5-12-09
12:11pm
6lb 9oz
20"




Jamie's stepsister Julie's baby girl Alice was also born yesterday while Jamie and I were on our return flight!


5-12-09
9:36am
6lb 3oz
19.25"

2 comments:

Diedre said...

Welcome home! I hope you had a fabulous time.

Unknown said...

Doesn't it seem like a life time ago when your own bundle really was a bundle. Very cute photos of two adorable babies.
I actually get back ache now when I try to rock William to sleep for a long time. I think he's nearly 13 pounds now. I want him to be healthy and normal but miss him being a tiny baby.