Thursday, January 1, 2009

Speed Racer

Kaylee got a a little walker that turns into a car for Christmas from Gramma and Grampa Parker. She's used it both ways, but she really enjoys her little trips in the car! (Probably because Mama or Dada have to do all the work!)

Here's a photo of her face from earlier today. The bruising looks like it might be going away soon. I wish I had her super-fast healing powers! Darn this getting old stuff...

We went out for our first walk of the new year. It was a bit chilly, so we bundled up the babe. Even down to the mittens. She reminded me of Randy from A Christmas Story..."I can't put my arms down!" Kaylee was quite puffy in all her warm attire.

We hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Day! As for us...when Kaylee napped today, so did Mama and Dada, so it was a pretty nice lazy day. Happy 2009!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh! It looks like she going to have a "lead foot" like her Gramma Parker! Just avopid tickets, Kaylee! The State Patrol caught Gramma a couple of weeks ago going way too fast in the old van!

Kaylee's Gramma!

Julie said...

You should have told the cop it was the giant behind you pushing the car, not you! Either that or, "I'm not sure how long this van is going to run, so I have to go super fast in case I need to coast for a while later." :-)

Stephanie said...

Tell Jamie I would like a turn too, it looks like fun!

Julie said...

I tried...it's a little hard to keep the legs up when you're super tall compared to the car. But be our guest! ;-D