Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh, no!

Bottom of the stairs baby gate is now in full swing. Or full lock-down? Kaylee's been pulling up on things, stairs included, but hadn't ever really tried to crawl up them before. Today, however, I was with her and she was standing at the stairs when I went to throw something away. As I walked back over, I thought, "wait a minute, you're not that tall!" Yep, she was standing on the bottom step. As I hustled over, she quickly scurried up two more steps! So the baby gate is now pretty much permanently on. We probably should install the top of stairs one soon, too, but we don't really let her on the loose when we're upstairs, so we've been procrastinating that one...

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness... I hear you... it's amazing how FAST they move now. Oh I miss those itty bitty baby days!!!