Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lots o' pictures!



Kaylee and Smacky

Or as Jamie calls the giraffe since I spilled coffee on him the other day...Caramel Smackyatto



A friend told me about a consignment store in Cumming. I went on Thursday last week and again yesterday and got tons of great clothes for Kaylee at next-to-nothing prices!! The most expensive dresses were $5, most were $3 and $4. The outfits were $5-7. Also got her some pants, shoes and the umbrella stroller (just $7!!) in the photo way below. Most of the clothes are 18-24 month size, but a couple dresses are for this year and the outfits are for this winter. Oh, and two of the dresses (the last 2 dress photos) probably won't fit her until she's 4-5 years old, but at $4 each I couldn't resist!! She's going to be one well-dressed baby - watch out, Suri Cruise!! ;-)







































Kaylee and Daddy yesterday evening - can you see her smile behind her gummy??

In her new stroller - she's getting so big!! She can also sit up pretty well on her own, but still tips sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Kaylee Jade! You are so adorable. I need to see you soon. I wish I was able to view your videos online - but I can never seem to.
Kiss your mommy & daddy for me.
XOXOXOXOX
THE Aunt Sharon

Baby Holloway said...

WOW, you have some adorable new clothes there and it was great t bump into the three of you test driving your new stoller the other.
Maybe see you two nest week when the guys are out of town.