Monday, September 15, 2008

Laugh, Spit, Eat, Talk, Play...

Kaylee has figured out how to blow raspberries. So I've spent most of the past few days with a layer of spit on me (in addition to the coating of drool that I usually wear). (Who came up with the raspberry phrase anyway? Kaylee also goes crazy when the "tickle finger" comes to tickle her neck.

Kaylee's getting better at the eating thing already! We just feed her about a tablespoon of rice cereal before her 2nd and 4th (last) bottles. She really opens wide and leans in for the food!

Today Kaylee started saying "dadadadada" - I think because she's started spitting and is now figuring out how to use her tongue to do different things and make different sounds. (I'm hoping she figures out the "mamamama" soon!!)

1 comment:

Baby Holloway said...

Love the bib - very cool!