Thursday, September 25, 2008

"ahahahah...ahahahahah"

Sometimes when Kaylee starts "talking" I will put my hand on her mouth and pat it over and over to make it sound funny (funnier?) She'll usually only make the sounds 3-4 times at most, maybe going for about a minute with this "game." Last night my brother Jeff came over and I started doing this, but she kept doing it for at least 5 minutes or so. I said, "this would have been a funny video," and Jeff got the camera. I didn't expect her to keep it up for that much longer, but once he started recording, she went for another 3 minutes! We were both cracking up.

3 comments:

Baby Holloway said...

That’s hilarious

Anonymous said...

That is TOO funny! I agree with Jeff, every time she cries do the ahahahahahahaha thinh!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I've never even thought to do that. I have to try that tomorrow!