Thursday, September 2, 2010

Little Bit Small

I pulled out Kaylee's jeans and pants from last winter to try them on her and see how many still fit. She was actually very cooperative and patient and tried on the 8-9 pair I had out. They were stacked up and she tried them in order and as I pulled one pair of jeans off, she saw the next was a pair of red pants. She said, "I want to try these on first. These are cute!" So we tried on the red pair and they fit, but barely - I told her, "these are a little bit small." She told me no they weren't, I tried to show her how they were and said, "see? They're a little bit small," and she said, "I'm a little bit small, too." I thought it was funny because she 1: apparently really likes those red pants and wants them to fit and 2: tried to convince me they'd fit because even though they're small, so is she. I also wondered if it begins already that she's upset to be having to go up in size??

No comments: