Saturday, January 23, 2010

Two Topknots

Yesterday Kaylee wanted two topknots, and actually has enough hair for it! She wanted me to take a picture of her with them, so I did. A bit later she was playing "sick" - she fake coughs, says, "I'm sick," and has me wrap her in a blanket and even had me get a teething ring from the freezer yesterday, too. I asked if she wanted a picture of her being sick and she said yes. She usually only wants to let me take pictures of her if she's standing on top of her box of blocks (the purple box), so that's why she's up there in these photos.


As you can see, she was a great help to me in unpacking and sorting through the Pampered Chef show order that arrived yesterday. Luckily it arrived shortly before naptime and I was able to get the sorting done while she slept. Her pre-nap help was appreciated, nonetheless, since she's so cute.

No comments: