Sunday, January 3, 2010

Honey!

Last night Jamie said goodnight to Kaylee, he left the room and I was about to put her in bed, but she wanted to "say night-night Daddy" again. So we went in the hallway and I told her to call Daddy. She said, "Honey!" (That's what I call him.) That made me laugh and I said, "Honey? Call Daddy." So she said, while laughing, "HONEY!" Jamie walked up and we were all laughing and she wouldn't call him Daddy, just Honey, and said it over and over while laughing hysterically. She finally said, "I love you, Honey. Night-night." She continued to laugh about it while I put her in bed, and I wondered if she'd stay up laughing for a while, but after I left her room I didn't hear anything from her the rest of the night.

This morning Jamie got up with her and I slept in, when I came downstairs she said hi to me, then looked over at Jamie, looked back at me with a big smile and said, "Honey!" Then she ran over to Jamie saying, "hi, Honey! Hi, Honey!" and has now called him Honey for the past couple hours. Hmm, wonder if he'll be "Daddy" again soon??

No comments: