Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Evilness

We're going to Gatlinburg this Friday-Tuesday with my cousin, his wife & 3 month old son for a long weekend away. We haven't taken that long of a ride with Kaylee before - it's about 3/3.5 hours if you drive without stops, which we know we'll have a few of this trip - so we're hoping she does well - preferably sleeping most of the time!! She has gotten into the habit of talking VERY LOUDLY in the car (and sometimes at home), usually when Jamie and I are trying to talk, but at other times, as well. I'm hoping we don't have this to look forward to for the entire drive this weekend!!

Also, Kaylee still likes to play in the tub, but she's been grabbing the edge lately and trying to pull herself up. She gets frustrated, so we help her stand - she does well on her own, but we keep a hand closeby in case she tips.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I so love that "evil" baby. Brennan was laying in my lap almost asleep and when I turned the videos on she opened her eyes really wide and stayed still. She wanted to play with cousin Kaylee.

Julie said...

Aww, cute! It was probably just Kaylee's LOUD voice that woke her. :-O Man, I have the loudest kid EVER. EVER EVER EVER!!

Baby Holloway said...

I guess most of her 'evil plans' are planned whilst in the bath tub.....LOL
By the way, where did you get your baby car mirror and are you happy with it?

Julie said...

Hey - actually got the mirrors at consignment sales for cheap! But I've seen them at BRU and maybe Target - about $15 I think? We have the same kind in each car and it works well in both.

Anonymous said...

EVIL BABY IS THE BEST!!! I also love the spit attack/trap. That is so a Lowe/Parker thing to do. You should try to get her pinky by her mouth when she is doing that and get her a little mini me, and then put one of your cats in her lap....am I carrying this too far?