Monday, May 17, 2010

Family Visits

Last week we had dinner out with Kaylee's Uncle Robbie, Aunt Brooke and Baba (Jamie's mom). Kaylee loved the swing outside the restaurant; we sat in it both before we went in and after we were done with dinner. The picture of her in her crib was when I went to get her one morning. She was so quiet, I thought she was still sleeping, but she was just tricking me! I thought the expression on her face was funny.



We visited with my cousin and his family to see my aunt and uncle before they head home (Maine) again - they leave for their journey home today. They've been here a month, so it's been great to have seen them a few times since we don't see them too often! My uncle Sedge's birthday is tomorrow, so we had an early celebration for that, too. Kaylee really wanted to hold baby Emily (3 weeks old), but as you can see Emily was not too thrilled about that.



We needed a second carseat for carpool this fall, so I bought a used one for a great price. It's the bigger model of our current seat; this one holds kids up to 65lbs. Our current seat goes up to 40lbs, so it'll still last a while, but figured I might as well get the bigger one anyway. I washed the cover and put it back on this morning, and had Kaylee climb in it to make sure the straps were in the right spot before I put it in the car. She thought it was funny to sit in a carseat on the couch.

No comments: