Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kaylee's 1st Celebrity Encounter!

Hi all - Kaylee and I met my cousin's wife Margaret at North Point (Alpharetta, GA) for shopping (Babies R Us) and lunch today (Ruby Tuesday). A little bit after we sat down to eat, Margaret said "I think that's Jeff Foxworthy a couple tables behind us, but I don't want to stare." I had to go to the bathroom anyway and their table was on the way - yep, it was Jeff Foxworthy, and on the way back I saw he was dining with John Smoltz! I told this to Margaret, who did not know who Smoltz was. I filled her in (for those like Margaret, he's an Atlanta Braves pitcher who recently achieved his 3,000th strikeout). Kaylee needed changing later, so she got to see them as we walked past...maybe if she hadn't been fussing about her diaper, we would have asked for a photo with them, but they were gone when we returned to our table...oh, well. Maybe next time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If Jeff Foxworthy's autograph is more important than changing your babies daiper, you might be a redneck.

Julie said...

good one, Michael!! :)