Monday, February 22, 2010

Just Horsing Around

Kaylee is certainly enjoying her new horse, whom she named Neigh-Neigh. She lays her head on its head and says, "I love you, Neigh-Neigh." (That's what she's doing in the 2nd photo below.)


Yesterday after church she wanted me to take more photos of her on the horse like I had done on Saturday, so I took some of her smiling (or smiling-ish). She even tried to recreate the wide open mouth photo - all her doing, I might add. She remembered the one from Saturday (see photo in the previous post) and said, "see picture Kaylee like this" (meaning she wanted to see the picture of herself like that on the camera screen) and she opened her mouth wide again. Then she threw her head back and said, "see picture Kaylee like this, too!"



Hopefully she'll continue to enjoy it and we'll get our money's worth out of it.

1 comment:

Diedre said...

Elena saw these pictures of Kaylee, and she wants a horse now too! There are stables not too far from our house, and Brian drives her by there to look at the horses most mornings. She usually uses me as her horse - one of these would be an improvement! I took a look on Craig's list last night, but didn't see anything like this. Guess we'll have to keep looking!


Happy early birthday Kaylee!