Monday, February 1, 2010

Best Friends



Erin (2.5 years) is over today and while she and Kaylee (22 months) were eating lunch she said, "you best friend Kaylee," and Kaylee replied, "you best friend Erin." Aww, how sweet. After lunch they were playing with stuffed Tigger & Pooh toys and I heard, "oh, no! I'm stuck! Help me, Tigger! Help me, Tigger!" Then, "okay, here you go, Pooh," "thank you, Tigger" and "no get stuck more, Pooh." (Pooh was getting "stuck" behind the gate blocking the stairs.) I told Jamie and he said it sounded like they were acting out their own episode of "My Friends Tigger & Pooh" - where someone gets into some sort of trouble, but it's all resolved in the end. :)

1 comment:

The Dolans said...

This sounds so fun. I can't wait to hear Will do this with friends. Although with boys it might be a little more about the toys fighting than helping each other, but we will keep our hopes up. :)