Monday, December 29, 2008

Scarface Update

These are a couple pics of Kaylee's face this morning. It's shiny because there's more ointment on it, though I'm not sure it really needs it - figured it couldn't hurt! Looks much better than last night, though right under her eye looks a little darker, like a bruise could be coming in (hard to see that in the photos). My guess is within a week she'll be completely healed...we'll see!

The mush on her hand/face is banana - I was going to give her a few bites of mine and she ended up eating a little over half of it (she'd already had her meal!). She loves bananas! She'll come crawling over top speed if she sees that I have one. Very cute.






2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Poor Kaylee!! It does look better from the pics you posted yesterday though. I guess all that ointment has helped!

Julie said...

We lathered it on yesterday and this morning. The bite marks are clearing up well, but I think a bruise is in the near future, it looked very faintly purple under her eye and in the "middle" of the bite mark area today, so I wouldn't be surprised if she gets up tomorrow with more of a black eye. Ethan waited over 3 years to get his first and Kaylee couldn't even wait until after her first birthday!!