Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kisses and more

I know I haven't posted any photos in the past week or so...I have some and hopefully will get around to it soon!!

Kaylee is the clapping queen! If we say, "can you clap?" she does and gets so excited about it; it's adorable. She's also started giving kisses. When I ask, "can I have a kiss?" she leans in for one (usually mouth wide open, hah). One of my favorite things so far - she has to give Mommy lots and lots of kisses now!!!

Yesterday I hung up a (pretty much life-size) Santa face (painted porcelain; Jamie's honorary grandmother made it). At first Kaylee wasn't sure what to make of it, either looked confused or scared, but by the end of the day when I asked her "where's Santa?" she'd look over at it with a huge smile. Today when I asked her, she would look at it and smile and laugh and want to touch it - cute! It also plays music when you press the fuzzy white ball at the end of Santa's cap and she seems to enjoy when I sing along to the tune (medly of Rudolph and Santa Claus is Coming to Town)...I would guess moreso for the music than for my singing...

Don't know what else to tell you. Kaylee's pulling up on anything and everything, including the dustbuster (I thought that was funny). She loves to hold our hands and walk around, or use the walker, though ours doesn't work as well for her as the one she used at Erin's house last week (see post below). She holds her own bottle now and is getting more and more independent. I'm tired and can't think of more for the time being... Hopefully this weekend I'll have a bit of time to post some pictures, so check back next week!

No comments: