Friday, December 12, 2008

Week old photos

Last Friday we had a photographer (the sister of someone I know) come over to take some candid photos of Kaylee. She put all the images on a CD and dropped it off on Sunday. So it's taken me a while to go through nearly 175 images and find some to post here. Sorry for the delay. So far my grandparents are the only ones who have seen any of these! (Unless you've visited them since Wednesday night, maybe.) Here are a couple handfuls of our favorites... (As you can see, Kaylee wasn't too cooperative for a family photo - there are others with various similar faces that I didn't post - thought this one was the funniest.)

By the way, the little brown chair in some of the photos was mine when I was little...hence the already-banged-up-ness.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great pictures. Love the one of her by the window and I love her dress too.

Julie said...

Thanks - the dress is one her "Auntie Cheriene" sent over from England. She actually wore it in some of her 6 month photos, as well, but it fits better now. It's 3-6 month size, but pretty big compared to other 3-6 mo outfits. I'm glad it fits now, though - one more red dress to wear for Christmas!

Unknown said...

WOW so many great photos. Thank you for the lovely Christmas card too. Very cute.

Beth said...

She's a little doll!