Wednesday, June 25, 2008

3 months today-ack!

Wow - so Kaylee is 3 months old today. Where has the time gone? It was almost a year ago we found out I was pregnant and now here we are with this rapidly growing little girl! Since we're out of the "4th Trimester" as I've heard the first 3 months of life referred to, I suppose she's no longer a "newborn." She's sure acting more like a little person with more personality than a little baby these days, that's for sure!

Here are a few pictures I took this morning to commemorate her 3 month mark...her dress was a gift from her "Auntie" Cheriene!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaylee! Hi Julie! What a cutie pie she is. The ladies were asking about you today and I wanted to let you know. They all hope you'll pop in again soon. I talked to Esther today too and she is also just loving being a mom. My prayers are with you that the anti biotics will do the trick and Kaylee won't have to have a tube put in. Give her a big kiss from all the Curves ladies.

Karen