Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Things To Remember

Some cute/funny things Kaylee says and does at the moment...

She calls Andy "Bud" more often than not. Seems that nickname might stick. :)

She loves to dance crazy for Andy, while he watches her and laughs. Then we hear, "look, Bud likes it! He's laughing!"

Also, she likes to "make up dances" all the time. When music's on she'll come over and say, "look, I maked up a new dance!" then do some crazy moves. Tonight she said, "I maked up a new dance. It has to take a lot of practice." Then she did her "dance" and asked, "now can you do it?" Um, not that one, it was seriously crazy!

She calls the perfect curl of hair that hangs at the front of her head her "spring," and she's always telling me not to mess up her spring.

As of the past week or so she's mostly started calling them the right names, but somehow she would mix up words with "re" - the recycle bin was the "cycle bin," but Andy's baby monitor was his "remonitor," and she still calls erasing "rerasing" (or she needs to "rerase" or use the "reraser"). She also calls the "thermometer" a "remometer" or sometimes it's also a "remonitor."

She says, "I love you! I love you, too!" and/or we count - "I love you!" "I love you, too!" "I love you three!" etc. but after "I love you nine!" she says "I love you infinity!"

No comments: