Saturday, July 9, 2011

More Pool

We went to a neighborhood pool party this afternoon/evening. Kaylee spent at least 3 hours in the pool and even Andy seemed to enjoy it some this time. The water was pretty warm, even despite all the rain we've had this week, and was much more like his bath water temperature than the cooler water the last time he took a little dip. Kaylee got a new bikini and was eager to wear it and show it off. She loves it and told me, "it's okay if you see my belly sometimes, because that's what you're supposed to do when I wear my monkey bikini." I suppose that's true. Here are the (taken with my phone because I didn't think to bring a camera with all the other tons of bags we were taking) photos!


Kaylee was a little jealous of Andy's fun pool float, I guess. She spent about 10 minutes in it before she got tired of not being able to go wherever she wanted since she couldn't steer the thing.


No comments: