Thursday, April 28, 2011

Egg Hunt #1

Each class at Kaylee's preschool did an egg hunt on Good Friday. I took cookies and Easter goodie bags to her class and got there in time to watch them "hunt" - as you can see, it was challenging to find the eggs strewn about the grass. ;)


The kids all enjoyed the cookies afterward, too. I also took frosting so they could frost their cookies if they wanted (no one declined). All the other kids were done with theirs after just a few minutes, but Kaylee was still trying to spread the frosting on hers perfectly and wouldn't eat it until it was just right...just like her Mommy (I think I have corrupted her). The teachers were trying to clean everyone up so I finished spreading it for her so she'd have a chance to eat the cookie. Not sure what was going on with Kaylee's expression in the last photo, I was asking her to smile, and this was her reaction...weirdo.

No comments: