Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New title image (duh!)

As I'm sure you noticed, I made a new image for the blog title area. Kaylee went down for a nap just before 9 this morning, and I started it about then. I heard her making noises then talking on the monitor a bit later and thought "it's not time to wake up yet, go back to sleep." Then I noticed that it had been an hour and a half since she went to bed - her normal nap length. Wow. Time flies when you're playing around on the computer! She's usually up about 2 hours then takes another nap. Oh, and last night she slept from about 8 until nearly 7am without waking! Or at least without waking me - she might have stirred, but I guess just went back to sleep all right on her own. Of course I woke up at 5, but was able to get back to sleep right away, then woke up at 6:30 and couldn't (that's about when I've been getting up lately). She hasn't ever slept that long on her own before, so I snuck in and looked in at her - she was still (or again?) on her side, cuddled up with one of her little animal blankets held tight. And breathing. :-)

Tomorrow Kaylee and I will be at a friend's house watching her two girls (one will be 2 in Sept and the other 4 in Oct) from about 8:30-5. Busy, busy!

Kaylee's been playing in the other room on her own for a while (she enjoys time alone sometimes - I don't leave her crying), but I should go check on her...more later!

No comments: