Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy babe

Kaylee's been laughing more and more lately. Apparently me saying "boo" is hilarious, by the way.

She's also taking over the house (of course!!). We took all our living room furniture to the basement and put her pack 'n play and toys in the living room. We never used the room anyway, so it was pretty much wasted space and now we also have some places to sit in the basement, too. Jamie wonders if it's a problem that there are katana swords on the wall of a playroom...?


Here's a more recent photo of my friend's youngest daughter, Erin (12.5 months) and Kaylee (4.5 months) - Kaylee's catching up! I'll be watching Erin at my house on Mondays and Tuesdays - we started this week. Right now the girls are on opposite sleep schedules. I think there are only about 20 minutes at the most that I'll have while they're both sleeping, so I'll be up with one, the other or both all day! Guess I'll get good sleep those nights.

No comments: