Thursday, August 4, 2011

More Things to Remember...

Of course I thought of a few more things since my last post...and I'm sure there are more, but these are the 3 I have for now!

Instead of saying "fine," Kaylee says "find." e.g. on Sunday Jamie asked me to help him with something, but I had to put Andy down for his nap and put some laundry in the dryer first, which only took maybe 10 minutes. By the time I got back downstairs, he was almost done and Kaylee had helped him. She held up her hands (as if to stop me) and said, "don't worry, Mommy, we're find. I'm helping Daddy."

She makes food for us in her play kitchen. One of her favorite things to make is stoup (stewp?) - apparently it's a cross between stew and soup. And usually pretty tasty!

She calls Lightning McQueen (from Disney's "Cars") "Lightning BeeQueen." She's done that for a while (at least 2-3 months).

We were playing CandyLand last night and when Jamie picked a card that took him near the end of the trail he said, "sweet!" Kaylee pulled her card next and it was two blue squares. She said, "sweet!" and we all cracked up. Then she said, "why did Daddy say that?" We explained to her that was just a funny way of saying you really liked something, and reminded her that a character on one of her current favorite TV shows (Fresh Beat Band) says that on the show. So for the rest of the game, every card she pulled earned a "sweet!"

No comments: