Friday, March 25, 2011

Kaylee is THREE!

Happy third birthday to my sweet, smart, funny, tantrum-throwing little girl! :) We gave Kaylee a dollhouse this morning and she was so excited about it. She had about 30 minutes to play with it before school, and she did not want to leave. I reminded her I was bringing cupcakes and Andy to her class after lunch today, so she relented, but ran right upstairs to play with it as soon as we got home from school.


Here are the cupcake-eating munchkins. I should say frosting-eating, as most left the cake part after devouring the frosting! Andy was the hit of the party, too - as soon as I got there, Kaylee was right by his side showing him off to everyone and after having their cupcakes, all the kids were fighting to sit next to him and watch him sleep - so exciting! :)

Kaylee shares a birthday with one of her teachers, Ms. Laural. She's sitting near Kaylee in one of the cupcake-eating photos.

No comments: