Sunday, March 21, 2010

2 year portraits

We went for more photos yesterday morning. Kaylee did well, despite giving the photographer lots of fake smiles/laughs and concerned expressions for the first bit. She seemed wary of him (we didn't blame her, he wasn't the best photographer we'd had). Photos turned out well, nonetheless! We didn't order all these, but here are the ones we did, plus a few other funny/cute ones.

I ordered the shirt for her birthday, only afterward thinking she could wear it for the photos...if I had ordered it in time; I didn't know exactly when it would arrive. It came on Friday - just in time to wash and wear for Saturday's photo shoot-yay!! I love how it turned out in the pictures. Both dresses were recent consignment purchases and I love them! I'm also glad the hair bows and headband stayed on for all the photos; her hair is so fine that the bows will slip out without much provocation and if that doesn't happen, she often pulls them (or the headbands) off.








PS - did you notice the little green gummy snack in her hand in the last few photos? She wouldn't just eat it and held it through all those photos. At least it was a green one that mostly blends in with her dress!

2 comments:

lisanmike said...

I love the plaid dress. Very cute!

Diedre said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!

Happy Birthday Kaylee!