Friday, July 18, 2008

Kaylee's New Noise

Kaylee has a new noise - a high-pitch coo, I suppose you could call it. Sort of a mini-squeal, but it's more like part of her talking, as it's not any louder than the rest of her "words." She tends to do it more when she's alone and talking to herself, but sometimes when she's talking to us.

Not sure what else to write - I know I haven't been posting much other than photos lately...hmm. Well, here's a little song I sing to Kaylee, to the tune of Jesus Loves Me:

Mommy loves me this I know,
For she always tells me so.
"Little one," she says to me,
"I love you 'cause you're so sweet."

Yes, Mommy loves me.
Yes, Mommy loves me.
Yes, Mommy loves me,
And she always tells me so.

(sometimes the "'cause you're so sweet" gets changed to "please go to sleep" or "it's time to eat")

I haven't copyrighted it :-) so feel free to use it, keeping or changing the word to fit your need...Daddy, Grampa, Gramma, Grandma, Poppy, Nana, Uncle, Auntie, etc...

No comments: